Saturday, December 23, 2006

Video Professor took the money that I save to buy my kids presents this Christmas

I wanted to make extra money for this Christmas. I searched for things I can do at home duirng the time I have with my kids. I found this website vindale that promised to pay you for each survey that you would fill-out. I registered thinking that I would make some extra money. After a few days of registration I got my first survey. I was happy to know that what I looked for was working out. I filled out the survey and at the end it asked me to pay for shipment of a free product with a full refund after the free trial. One month later I was looking in my bank account and I found out that they had charged my account for a total of about $87.00 I called the company, Video Professor, asking them why I had gotten those charges. As per explaination they said that I had authorized the charges I asked them why, and the reply because of the software they sent me. And this is a conversation with Video Professor Customer Service.

Please Time Warner do not advertise companies like Video Professor, it is a scam.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my post. I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with this company. Unfortunately this seems all too common.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whooops... too bad... but... easy money is an easy trap.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pues que tristeza.... sobre todo la consecuencia de .... nada.. enfoquemonos en la elccion aprendida y en no repetir el error.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow lady. The guy on the telephone was very nice, they refunded your money BEFORE you returned the product, etc. Maybe the survey wasn't clear which is not honest but CLEARLY you don't speak English very well and you quote non-sense law and obsessed with finding out which state what office is in...WHY DOES THAT MATTER?!?! You also clearly do not understand how credit card processing works....it takes a day or several days for settlement...hence two dates, one for purchase and one for posting to your account. You are a real pain lady. You can also just call your credit card company and they will suspend the charges anyway....it is called a charge back. Also, YOU are illegally recording per state laws which require ALL party consent. You must tell them you are recording BEFORE the conversation starts. Lady, how do you get through life? You have a problem esp with such a low dollar transaction on a credit card that is readily reversible. WOW. No wonder you don't have $$$ for Christmas. If I were Video Professor I would sue you. High drama and making a big deal about a little thing...go back to Mexico.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home